A heaven for coffee lovers, Subiaco is full of cafes that take your daily fix very seriously, with many serving the good stuff alongside irresistible sweet treats.
- Blacklist Coffee Roaster – this local coffee roaster has a huge portfolio of beans to choose from and, if the decision gets too hard, they offer coffee degustation from just $7.
- Community Coffee Co. – a hidden gem, this espresso bar and coffee roastery serves up deliciously smooth drinks along amazing Greek treats (and it’s dog-friendly!).
- The Cat Café Purrth – cats, coffee and cake – need we say more?
Whether you’re after breakfast, lunch, dinner or something in between, Rokeby Road is home to a diverse range of eateries with everything on offer from burgers and Greek food to acai bowls and sushi.
- Lulu La Delizia – an award-winning Italian restaurant that will transport your taste buds straight to the motherland of pasta. Book ahead or come early though because the secret is out.
- Dilly Dally – this new kid on the block is already a local favourite thanks to its casual vibes and share-style menu. Perfect for an easy date night, an after-work drink or a meal with the family in tow (there’s even a play area for the little ones).
- Subiaco Hotel – Subiaco Hotel is an institution on Rokeby Road and a great example of the area’s vast heritage. It’s not your regular pub though; with three bar areas and a restaurant, there’s something for everyone and every occasion.