Jungle Maze Challenge & Mask Making
A jungle maze challenge is on offer for the kids these July school holidays, 4th to 10th of July at Forrest Place. From 10:00-4:00pm daily, along with an animal mask making workshop.
Complete with lush Jungle vegetation and surprises around every corner, the Jungle Maze also includes life- baby giraffe and baby elephant! Get an entry form from our Safari Ranger and find all the animal pictures hidden in the maze for a chance to win a great prize!!
Entry is free, however you will need to register online (from 1 July 2020) and check in upon maze entry to go into a draw to win the ultimate Playstation family gaming package from Forrest Chase JB HIFI, valued at $1000. Prize winner will be notified on Monday 13 July.
Register here: https://www.trybooking.com/BKEDN
Looking for great ideas for the second half of the July school holidays? You’re in luck! Head down to the Perth City Carnival, running from July 11th to July 17th. Find out more here.
1. Register online for the day you will be attending the Maze.
2. Upon arrival, scan your registration with the staff member, to go in the draw to win ultimate Playstation family gaming package from Forrest Chase JB HIFI, valued at $1000.
3. Registrations should be presented on a mobile device for scanning at the entry.
4. Each registration email will only be entered once into the prize draw.
5. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
6. Please do not attend the Maze and workshop if you are feeling unwell on your designated registration day. You can re-register for another day.
7. All attendees will be required to follow physical distancing guidelines at the event, apart from those from the same household.
8. By opting in to go in the draw to win the ultimate Playstation family gaming package from Forrest Chase JB HIFI, valued at $1000, your email address will be added to the City of Perth and Forrest Chase promotional databases.
9. Your personal information will be retained should COVID-19 contact tracing be required.
Saturday 4 July - Friday 10 July | 10am - 4pm
Perth WA 6000