Perth City Carnival
Keep the kids busy during the school holidays at the City of Perth Carnival! Running from Saturday 11 July to 17 July at Elizabeth Quay.
Enjoy an hour of unlimited amusement rides at the Perth City Carnival! Tickets are $10 for up to four (4) people, and each booking entitles you to a $10 gift card* to spend at one of the many vendors at Elizabeth Quay or Yagan Square, provided upon arrival at your designated session at the Carnival. *See terms and conditions.
Tickets are available from 6am 1 July 2020.
Amusements rides at the Carnival include:
The Dream Swinger (suitable for ages 4+)
Storm (suitable for ages 4+)
Fiesta balloon (suitable for ages 2+)
Runaway Train Rollercoaster (suitable for ages 2+)
Taxi Jets (suitable for ages 2 to 10)
Mini Ferris Wheel (suitable for ages 2 to 10) Cup & Saucer (suitable for ages 2+)
Merry Go Round (suitable for ages 2 to 10)
Jurassic Temple (suitable for ages 2 to 12)
Daily Session Times
Session 1: 10am to 11am – prepare to arrive from 9.45am
Session 2: 11.30am to 12.30pm – prepare to arrive from 11.15am
Session 3: 1pm to 2pm - prepare to arrive from 12.45pm
Session 4: 2.30pm to 3.30pm - prepare to arrive from 2.15pm
Session 5: 4pm to 5pm - prepare to arrive from 3.45pm
Please note: For the safety of all staff and attendees and to maximise your enjoyment at the event, please read and abide by the hygiene processes and terms and conditions of the event.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Each $10 ticket entitles up to a maximum of four (4) people to enter the Carnival at the selected Carnival date and session time. This includes both participants and spectators.
2. Tickets can only be purchased online at visitperth.com subject to availability.
3. Tickets can be purchased for multiple sessions, however exiting and re-entering the venue is necessary for staff to undertake cleaning between sessions.
4. Tickets for each Carnival date and session will close when all tickets have been allocated.
5. Each $10 ticket can only be redeemed for your $10 gift card at the Carnival on your selected date and session time, whilst stocks last.
6. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
7. Tickets can be presented in hard copy or on a mobile device for scanning to gain entry.
8. Bookings are only valid for the Carnival date and session time shown on your ticket and cannot be used for different days.
9. Participants must adhere to the ride capacity / age / height restrictions provided by the ride operator.
10. For health and safety reasons, participants will not be able to leave and re-enter the venue during their designated session time.
11. Please do not attend the Carnival if you are feeling unwell on your designated ticket day. The City of Perth will aim to reschedule a session time for you subject to availability. Contact must be made prior to your session time via email to: Perth.Events@cityofperth.wa.gov.au
12. The Carnival will proceed through general winter conditions however if a session is cancelled due to dangerous conditions, tickets will be refunded.
13. Your personal information will be retained should COVID-19 contact tracing be required.
14. All attendees will be required to follow physical distancing guidelines at the event, apart from those from the same household.
15. Each session allows for 300 people maximum including children, parents/guardians and spectators.
10am - 5pm, Saturday 11 July - Friday 17 July