Spend $50 to redeem a free beach towel *
Spend $50 in a single receipt within the City of Perth between 26 December 2019 – 19 January 2020 and present your receipt at a redemption outlet to get a free, limited edition beach towel.
A new design from a local WA artist will be released every Friday. Terms and Conditions apply.
Week 1: Gungurra available December 27–29
Week 2: Rebecca Mills available January 3-5
Week 3: Amok Island available January 10-12
Week 4: Anya Brock available January 17-19
Murray Street Mall Redemption outlet: Forrest Chase ground Floor (Next door to Cue, opposite Bocelli’s café)
Hay Street Mall Redemption outlet: shop h 123A Enex ground floor Enex 100 (Two doors down from Kiki.k)
Redemption outlets will be open Friday’s 5pm-8pm, Saturdays and Sundays 11am-2pm
- Customers will need to conduct a short 1-minute survey to qualify for a towel redemption. No personal details are collected.
- Minimum spend $50 in one transaction on retail or food & beverage or entertainment ONLY within the City of Perth.
- Only receipts for purchases made between 26 December 2019– 19 January 2020 will be accepted. Receipts presented for purchases on dates outside this window will not be eligible to claim a beach towel.
- Receipts presented from travel agents, medical professionals, education establishments, beauticians or public transport will not be accepted.
- Limit to one towel redemption per person per day.
- Redemption locations at Forrest Chase and the ground floor redemption outlet at Enex 100 are open on Friday’s between 5pm-8pm and Saturday and Sunday between 11am-2pm ONLY.
- Stock is limited so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Fri 5pm - 8pm | Sat & Sun 11am - 2pm
200-204 Murray Street
Perth WA 6000
683 Hay Street Mall or 100 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000