Spring Family Fun Days
Make the most of the school holidays and visit Forrest Place for two weekends of free spring fun! With children's workshops and a bunch of thrilling inflatable slides, obstacle courses and games, there is something for children of all ages.
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event:
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- This venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams.
- All Spring workshops are wheelchair accessible.
- The basketball inflatable (both weekends) and soccer darts inflatable (weekend one only) are wheelchair accessible.
- First Aid services will be available at this event.
- The closest Free Drinking Water is found at the drinking fountains located in the Northbridge Cultural Centre.
- The closest accessible parking can be found at:
- Citiplace Car Park (corner Beaufort and Barrack Street)
- Cultural Centre Car Park (2 Roe Street)
- Pier Street Car Park (87-89 Pier Street)
- State Library (15 Francis Street)
- The closest bus stops can be found on Wellington Street. To plan your journey, please visit here
- The closest Train Station is Perth Station. To plan your journey, please visit here
- The closest public Accessible toilets can be found at Forrest Place.
- Baby change room facilities can be found at Citiplace Rest Centre (situated in the City Railway Station Complex, Upper level walkway on the corner of Barrack and Wellington Streets, Perth)
- Drinking water can be purchased from many nearby retailers.
- View a copy of the City’s Disability, Access & Inclusion Plan.
- Find out more details on Universal Access in the City of Perth.
22 September, 23 September, 29 September, 30 September, 10am to 4pm