WA Will Week - Free Wills Information Seminars
Dying without a Will can be a grave mistake...
Join the Public Trustee for one of their free Wills information session during WA Will Week and come and learn more about the importance of making and safely storing your will and preparing for the future administration of your financial affairs and estate.
- Why make a Will?
- What happens if you die without a Will?
- How do you document your wishes regarding beneficiaries, testamentary trusts, guardians for children, funeral arrangements & your place of burial?
- What is the Family Provisions Act?
- Who can challenge your Will?
- Executor duties & common problems
- Storing your Will & the free WA Will Bank.
Bookings essential. P:1300 746 116 www.trybooking.comBFMZL
Monday 9 March 2020
10.15am – 11.45am | Coogee Beach Surf Club – 20 Poore Grove, Coogee
5.30pm – 7pm | Public Trustee – Level 1/553 Hay Street Perth
Tuesday 10 March 2020
10.15am – 11.45am | Ellenbrook District Open Space North – 27 Maffina Place, Ellenbrook
1pm-2.30pm | Public Trustee Office – Level 1/553 Hay Street Perth
Wednesday 11 March 2020
10.15am – 11.45am | Quinns Mindarie community centre- 2 Quinns Rd, Mindarie
5.30pm-7pm | Public Trustee – Level 1/553 Hay Street Perth
Thursday 12 March 2020
10.15am – 11.45am | Technology Park Function Centre Bentley – 2 Brodie-All Drive (cnr of Hayman Rd)
Friday 13 March 2020
10.15am – 11.45am | Public Trustee – Level 1/553 Hay Street Perth
MARCH 8 - 14 There are 8 free events happening across the metro area and Perth CBD.
Free Ticketed event
553 Hay Street
Perth WA 6000