Water Pistol Park
It's a super-soaker showdown of epic proportions! Come along to our Water Pistol Park this Australia Day Festival to beat the heat and challenge your friends. Upon arrival, select your water pistol of choice and fill 'er up at the water station - but be quick to run and hide behind a field barrier before you become a target! Good old-fashioned fun for kids and kids at heart.
This is a free event however you must check-in upon arrival using the SafeWA app.
Please make sure you have the SafeWA App downloaded on your mobile device to avoid delays.
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events.
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- This event takes place on the grass and there will be uneven surfaces within the area.
- The closest Free Drinking Water is found at the drinking fountains located in William St Mall.
- A copy of the City’s Disability, Access & Inclusion Plan can be found on the City of Perth website.
- For more information, please visit Yagan Square FAQ’s website.
The closest parking (including accessible parking) can be found here:
- CCP: Cultural Centre Car Park (2 Roe Street, Northbridge)
- CPP: Citiplace Car Park (1 Roe Street, Northbridge)
Free three-hour parking for weekends and public holidays at all City of Perth Parking locations.
The closest public accessible toilets can be found at Yagan Square Marketplace.
Saturday 23 Jan | 10am to 5pm
Cnr Wellington Street and William Street
Perth WA 6000